
I'm calling this a lifestyle blog. Seeing as it lacks any real clear focus. You can check in anytime you like (but you can never leave... Eagles, get it?) to get a feel for my quirky perspective on music, goings-on, travel and whatever else might catch my attention. And yes, I have been known to speak in lyrics.
I hope you enjoy your time here for all the things I'm busy with -- it's intended to be a refreshing place to hang out, maybe have a chuckle, or better yet, relate.
So, reheat your coffee and drop me a note. If you have to wipe a snotty nose or run out for milk, don't worry, I'll be here when you get back.
I hope you enjoy your time here for all the things I'm busy with -- it's intended to be a refreshing place to hang out, maybe have a chuckle, or better yet, relate.
So, reheat your coffee and drop me a note. If you have to wipe a snotty nose or run out for milk, don't worry, I'll be here when you get back.